Well what a frustrating game that was last night.
I personally felt we couldn't play as a team.
- couldn't do so many things like connect on passes
- couldn't be aggressive enough to take more control in the offensive zone
- some weren't paying attention to what was going on the ice
- Not enough shots on the net
- Giving pucks away like it was Christmas
- Not in the right position, especially to cover their man.
Losing the game isn't a problem for me. It's how we played that bothered me the most. We've got even more to work on.
I personally was so occupied with the team, that I didn't see one of the Steel Hearts guys coming at me. He hung me out to dry. I had some ringing in my head after the game. I had to rest in my car for a bit until the ringing went away.